Dragons

Today I would like to introduce you to my  favorite baseball team. My most favorite baseball team is Chunichi Dragons. It is in Nagoya, Japan. It was established in 1936. The reason why I love this team is what I watched collection of matches called "goverment of Ochiai". At that time, Dragons is very strong. Defance and offence were very good. In addition, there were a lot of star qualities. However, The current Dragons are very weak. So, I debate whether keep fan of it. But I expect that Dragons wins on NPB.



コメント

  1. It is unfortunate to hear that you might stop rooting for Chunichi Dragons...I know some of the players who used to belong to the team: Kenshin Kawakami, Araki Masahiro ( I know him because he graduated from Kumamoto Technical H.S., which I also graduated from. ), and of course Hiromitsu Ochiai. I hope Dragons will be the champion one day.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

人気の投稿